I Rock Rough & Stuff with my Afro Puffs!

Hello there! I will be doing a new home series next week. But today is a new fashion post! I am at the  L'Arc en Ciel  sim that will be closing on the 28th! It is really beautiful and some months back I had one of my fashion posts here called Ray of Light. I didn't want to see it leave without revisiting so here I am! I am wearing a glam/sexy jumper today from M&M styles and it  has a texture change hud with also blue denim and grey denim. I of course went for the black that has the red bra with gold studs. I almost went with red lipstick but I am a fan of black lipstick for some time now on here. Just on sl people not rl lol.  I am wearing a mesh body so you can tweak your alpha and shape to make this work but I had to get super small. My sister was actually going to relogg because she said she didn't rez my shape properly when I tpd in lol!!!! I had to say no you see me! lol SO if you are a more curvy avi please keep that in mind. But it is so worth it. It is really glam! I am working on a new showroom location and working on a few new projects so I have been busy. But I will always update asap! I could not resist wearing my burger pug today. I just love wearing him lol. SO freaking cute!
 
 These gacha items always get you! The hardest one for me was the sundae pug but I actually had fun playing the machine. It is fun when you like all of the commons. Otherwise I just go to yard sales. This week has gone by so fast but there is so many things I have on my to do list. I will be busy this weekend so I will be posting a new series on Monday so please make sure to stop by. I am going to try to get on a "normal" posting schedule for myself if I can do it. The events keep me busy of course. Thank you so much for stopping by and bookmark me, follow me on flickr and Facebook!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
Hair- Puft
Crown- Handverk
Jewelry- Mandala & Luxury
Poses- CnS
Location-  L'Arc en Ciel   (closes on the 28th)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WinterFall/37/191/29
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts