Majesty- Client Example (The Hidden Estate) Pt.2

Hello there!!! I am still bringing you more home posts today!! I am featuring the interior of this amazing cottage today starting with the living area. I love rustic things and these antler chairs called to me so much in this space. They are really awesome. There is something about a crisp neutral space. Eventhough this house is not on a beach it still gives off that Spring/Summer vibe just by the furniture that is in it. I wanted this space to feel ritzy but not so ritzy that you do not want to sit on the furniture. This is the main sitting area of the house so the space had to be comfy. I tend to have go to items I love using a lot and this statue and drapes from Kalopsia are good examples. I love them so much. My other main go to is these beautiful cluster bulbs from keke. I just love them and the land impact is so small you can really have fun with them. This amazing cheese board on the table is one of my favorite foods in sl! You click it and you get so many edible food options! It is from Aphrodite shop and available at the store! Instead of end tables I used poufs and wood table lamps from Trompe Loeil. These items go together so well at first glance you wouldn't believe they come from different stores.

I will be posting this series the rest of the week! I am working on a new Majesty interior decorating showroom atm and it will be open very soon. Please feel free to visit my Fruitatious location and use the information board to get more info on my decoration services or feel free to send me a nc! There is also a in-world group. I know we are all struggling with group space so another alternative is bookmarking this blog, following me on Flickr and my Facebook. I do update everything as regular as possible. I want to thank you for stopping by! I really appreciate it. Stay tuned for more.



                                                    Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23


Credits:

Staglady Statue and Arabella drapes- Kalopsia- Mainstore slurl-
Snacks & Cheeses board- Aphrodite shop-
Foundry Hide sofa & Antler chairs- Scarlet Creative
Oval cut out lamp- Trompe Loeil
Mara Mink Pouf- The Loft
Sneaker décor, Lamp & Typewriter- Bazar
Fireplace with logs, Heirloom hutch & Flower mirror- Pilot
Superlong Potted Cactus- Soy.
Dakota orbs- Aria & The Loft
Cluster of bubls- [keke]
Cinnamon Coffee table- Lisp
Sliding barn door- junk.
Rug & Farrah frame- Apple Fall


Comments

Popular Posts