Finally!!!

I have wanted this type of amaretto horse for ages. I finally got me one! 2 days old and amazing!! I have stopped breeding amarettoes and now just breed abc horses, but the one I always wanted is this Haven horse which I always call it ghost horse.



She is amazing and I actually changed my setting some to be able to show her off better:)  She has wings and a halo just a beautiful creature! In order to get this horse you need to have like 250,000 points with amaretto, by sending your horses to the horse haven. I think the most you could get per horse is only 11 points so this horse was impossible for someone like me that only had maybe 6 horses at the most.




I put her in the room with my teddy bears, lol. I am still not as bad as other people with breedables. I actually set myself a limit. After a week and a half my bears will no longer breed so I will be done with those and concentrating more on my horses. What makes breedables so enjoying for me is I don't have them to try to make money. I have them as a hobby and I love seeing what I will have next. The surprise factor is what drives me I guess you can say.

Well I am off:) It's that time to go and be productive. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Monday being a holiday has really thrown me off. I keep thinking today is tuesday! loll.. Stay Tuned and Stay Fierce!!!

Comments

Popular Posts