Breezy air

Well I went from cool air to breezy air! lol I am trying to think of names for my new horses. I have named so many breedables that I think I am out of ideas! lol I tp'd to the Breedables fair today and of course before I rezzed the sim was about to go through a restart. That is just my luck or maybe it is God saying "You Do not need another horse or any other kind of breedable animal".



Well anyways. I love this dress I got from League! I feel like a model about to run down the runway. So sexy that I don't have to have any type of hair..well .... except a nice fade! I love love love love sequins. I always have and always will. The thing is I found that finding good quality outfits with nice sequin texture is hit or miss. I have had many misses. But this is a hit! whoop right out the ballpark! The texture on this dress is amazing! I had to have it when I saw it and crossed my fingers. It was worth buying!



Because of this I went back and bought the black also! I hope it comes out in more colors since I am one of those people that, when I like something I want it in all colors! lol Well if it looks good. If not stay with the original colors! lol.  I went from a swimsuit in the last post to something totally fab! It is rare that I do not feel the need to add tons of my jewelry. But I wanted to show how going as simple as possible is always a possibility when you have on a great outfit! Well...Time for me to go and be productive! Stay Fierce!

Credits: 
Dress: League
HairBase:booN
Shoes: Diktators
Nails:Mandala

Comments

Popular Posts