New Baby! Megapost!!

Well I just had a baby horse!! My 2 newest horses just had a baby and he is so cute! I wasn't sure if he would get there coat because their parents didnt have it and I wasn't sure how strong it would be to pass down. But he got it! He also got his mommy's plaited mane and he got a plaited tail which neither has but makes him so cute!!






Well I am also going to do a post on the new cute cute outfits from Apple May Designs & a new skin!But, I had to show off my new baby!!


Ok!! Now I am off to do some pictures!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!! Stay Fierce!

                                                                 Credits:
                               Hair: booN
                               Shoes: LC
                               Earrings: p.c
                               Top: mesh: Iren

Comments

Popular Posts