Long night

Well I am at Culture Shock and sl is killing me. I bought one thing and my balance went to -1L! Twice so far, lol...Mostly because this place is so packed! I see Apple May's store sign but I be damned I don't see the store! I am usually asleep by  now but really wanted to get a few things from my fav stores, but not having a easy time finding exactly where they are....

I am glad the event lasts a few weeks, it gives me time to go back as I will not make it tonight, lol.....I am trying though! I am impressed by what I have seen so far:) I love seeing old favs and new stores i have yet to discover. On top of that it's for a good cause..win/win:)


Well yay!!! I found Apple May's store!! These outfits are fab!! I will model them my next post:)) why? because I am too sleepy right now lolll!!! But I will say this outfit fits all sizes and mind you I am a bigger sized avi/curvy :P...I am getting demoes like crazy from these other places! One thing that is hard for me to fit is mesh pants, everything else is fine. This day has been so long and my puppy just had a accident, lol...I am truly struggling. I will prob snore tonight I am so tired. I bought quite a few things tonight and will be posting those soon as well. *yawns* Goodnight all and if you go to the event wear low low scripts or none. i went with prim barefeet and only the outfit pictured above named Danni by Apple May and a simple ponytail. I had on no nails, jewelry or any extra stuff, alot of people just have on hairbases..............Have fun & Stay Fierce

Taxi or Limo o.0- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CHIC/126/185/5

Comments

Popular Posts