Her Highness

I got this dress by CHANTKARE. Let me say it is amazing...just amazing. The skirt is sculpted and the textures are totally fabulous. I was worried if it was gonna fit, as from the ad I assumed it was flexi lol. It actually does and I am more than pleased. It is also transferable amazingly so when my baby sis or sisters need a outfit to go to a event or formal, I might be sweet and pass it. lol  Hey! I expect it back though!! lol


This is one of those times where I didn't pass stuff by.  I am glad I didn't pass on this dress. I am also wearing a new hair base from booN. Which I prob will be wearing the next post also. There will be new hairs that match theses bases to be released soon. The amazing thing is as a gift right now you get ALL of the hairbases and in all colors for free!  I am wearing it as my hair. I love it!


You will need these hairbases to match the hair...I cannot wait to see what new designs will be coming! lol I am way too excited! Like a child waiting for Christmas to arrive! These hairbases also give you a taste of the beautiful and rich colors that the hairs at booN have. As you see one of my favs is the pink. 2 of the hardest hair colors to find in my opinion and it be a flattering shade is pink and blonde. Some creators wash them out or make them too bold and ugly. At booN the shades are perfect and I recommend getting those shades there.

                2nd week of potty training the puppy so my time has come to run outside again!

                                                           Stay Fierce!!

Credits:

                                               Hairbase : NEW @ booN
                                                 Dress: CHANTKARE:

Comments

Popular Posts