The Calm

Today is such a relaxing day:) Sunny days can be so relaxing and pretty. Taking a break right now and watching Hgtv. I love to decorate in rl and sl. I will have to start sharing my decoration ideas on here also:)
Just wasted time taking my puppy out so he can chew on tree limbs and a abundance of grass and leaves.



One day im gonna say aww I miss him being a puppy, and then I will slap myself. I am dead serious. Anyhoo I am mostly a girly girl.  I was feeling dainty today and wanted to wear one of my fav dresses in a new way. I have had this for awhile but I love it. We all have pieces that we wear for a long time and this dress will be one of those go to dresses for me. 



I added a little blouse under it to add a touch of lace and to match the shoes I wanted to wear. I also added a pair of gloves. I love gloves in rl and I am starting up a big collection of them. I prefer 3/4 length ones but they are harder to find. I have some similar to these but instead of the black round poof ball, I have a fur that goes around it the same way. Just wonderful.



Look in your inventory closets and organize! That is what I need to do a better job of! lol I have alot of cute clothes that I don't wear because you put them in folders and they seem to fall in a black hole until you go to the store you got it from and buy the same thing or almost do until a light bublb goes off in your head and you say OMG I have that! If that has happened to you, then you are like me and...you got issues..mmhmm CLEAN YOUR INVENTORY! lolll  I am off for now! Stay Fierce!

                                                               Credits:
                                                        Dress: Apple May
                                                            Hair: Tuty's
                                                           Top: Kyoot
                                                             Boots: LC
                                                          Gloves: LaGyo
                                                   Corset: Hello Spacegirl

Comments

Popular Posts