Hair it is..Continued

I am up bright and early and continuing to model the new hair releases from booN. I am also showing you the newest skin release. I am wearing the new Koma skin in light:) I am also sitting here watching my puppy try to eat his lil toy more than chew, lol....Long day ahead I see!



I wasn't sure what look I wanted to go with as with a couture hair sky's the limit, but I didn't wanna go too crazy with some kinda wild outfit! lol....I love this hair.. Fashion forward 100%...Now I feel the need to show off the next hair but in blonde:)



Usually new releases are one or two items but this is amazing and I am loving it! I am going to post the info about these hairs and then I will do the next post!! Call this Hair day!

Credits: booN:  Hair-NEW releases!! -MYY595 &NZE784

Skin -NEW release! Koma- Light: Also @ booN

Btw there is alot of new skins and hairs at the store!

Comments

Popular Posts