Cool Air

Today is a nice sunny day and I hope it stays that way. I just hope the heat and rain stay away! Sitting here watching all these tv shows with this crazy drama going on. Some of these people are just plain nuts. I shall soon turn to my favorite station Hgtv. I know by watching that channel I will get to see new ways to decorate or something I must have. That will fit my mood better, since I am chilling and relaxing under this cool air:)



I was actually in a bikini/swimsuit mood, especially since my home on sl is a beach. I tend to feel overdressed at times when I am walking around. I said hmm didn't I just get a new swimsuit :D
You can add anything to dress this up or down. I think the hat gives it that fashionista feel anyways. I couldn't decide between the purse or the puppy! lol




Just a short post to start the day off right. I am gonna finish my cleaning and of course this puppy has his own crazy timing and is now sitting beside me whining as usual.  Stay Fierce!!!

Credits:

Swimsuit: Aleida
Handbag: House Of Fox
Eye makeup: [ #7 ] Asami 2.0 eye makeup
Nails: Mandala
Jewels : Gems & Kisses
Mesh Puppy: Sweet Distractions

Comments

Popular Posts