Early to Rise

I have been up all morning and got a nc about a sale that started yesterday. It peeked my interest as its one of those limited item events. I love the opportunity to get a exclusive version of a item that only a handful of people will have:) Gives me that warm gooey feeling!  This is the first circle of it and a few things are already sold out. Good thing is that I wouldn't have wanted any of those! lol I am gonna put the items on now, and show you. But HURRY...everything I got was at maybe 20 pieces left out of 35. My pink outfit only has 8 left.

Ok just put the pink outfit on and its more of a photo outfit. It doesn't work with my ao at all. It had a alpha for your tummy and when you move its a hot mess lol...

I always wanna be accurate with my posts so there will be no killing the messenger lol. This outfit is really cute tho. You can do some wild fantasy pics with it and not a bad price to say the good things:) 

I would have added more accessories but I am trying to rush and post this! Here is the taxi to the event:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SaliMar/71/188/24 :) Stay tuned for more Fierce!


Comments

Popular Posts