Lux

I get in those moods where I wanna be casual, comfy or just lux. This is one of those lux days:) I love this dress and have it in all colors, but of course this is my favorite color:) I am a dress type of female and I love summer dresses. I also love vintage dresses and collect them any chance that I get. But that goes without saying. This is another example of how amazing mesh is.



I love how on sl we can dress and show our own individuality.I have worn this with a shirt on but today I prefer it without one. I was gonna wear nude/gold shoes, but I felt like I was too neutral and bland. I had to of course add my pink:)



I love the train in the back of this dress. I saw a dress in rl that has the same theme in mind, but it is black and I have added it to my cart! lol It is just amazing. But has more of a light feel to it. I love dresses that are light and flowy during the summer since it gets so humid here. Of course since it is black it has to be very light. Same design though. Knee length in the front and long in the back. Just wonderful and I can dress it up or be casual with it and wear my wonderful egyptian sandals with the gold coins on them. One is of nefertiti. My beloved shoes that my podiatrist said is not a good option of shoe, but hell anything cute is a bad option from what she said. I am sorry but I have to be cute and commit shoeicide!



Hey we all do it....Well all of us girly girls do it! lol Let me make that clear! I have to hear my other half's mother talk about how she doesn't and has never worn heels, especially the ones like I wear. Trust and believe I couldn't see her wearing them either. I am just saying! muhahahaha not cute ok? Well I am off, let me stop telling the truth and knock on some wood!!!  Get dressed ladies and Stay Fierce!!


Credits:
 Jewels: Ryca & p.c
Nails: Mandala
Shoes: Diktators
Hair: Tuty


Comments

Popular Posts