Diamonds

I have no clue if I am the only person that loves the look of fog. Random topic of course. It's soft on the eyes like looking at rain or hearing raindrops fall on the porch. Everyone has things that relaxes them and soothes the senses. That is what inspired this post and of course I had to put on some of my favorite diamonds:)



This outfit is available at The Gallery Gift Shop right now and I love it. It made me want to do a look that fit the mood:) I also wanted to show off this hair again. The detail in the middle of the flower is amazing and I love it. I am wearing the platinum version and it fits perfectly!



Well I am off and running to do some things and most likely take out my lil puppy. I wish everyone the best and Stay Fierce!!!

Credits:

Mesh Dress: 22769 @ The Gallery Gift shop
- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zapico/46/230/777
Hair: booN-LYUO38
Jewels: Finesmith
Skin: Glam Affair

Comments

Popular Posts