Panda Love!



A new skin and new outfit has arrived at Apple May Designs!! I am loving it:) I love panda's and if you love anything cute you will too! Above I am modeling the Panda Express dress in black and also the new Bebae skin:) I am enjoying this outfit but wearing it casually today, so yes you do see normal feet:P I was feeling a lil too cute and wanted to wear my fav dreads! Below is the outfit in white!




You can dress this outfit up with heels of course. You could also wear tights like I am or some skinny jeans. Of course its up to you! I am wearing the Dark, Gothly & Tan tones on these pictures, but this skin comes in several tones! I just love wearing things in different ways. I could have made it even cutier and worn my big high up pony tail to look like pebbles, but I decided to add a lil rasta to it! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!!! Stay Tuned and Stay Fierce!!


Credits:

Outfit: Apple may designs
Hair: booN
Skin: Bebe
Makeup: pididdle

Comments

Popular Posts