Styling & Profiling


         We all have those days where we like to glam up and feel just womanly! lol. I know I do! I am enjoying this beautifully done mesh dress new to the Apple May Store. I love love love long dresses. I cannot emphasize that enough! lol....It comes in 4 colors:) I am gonna model 2 of them. Both show 2 diff ways of glamming them up!


I truly feel elegant in this dress. I fell in love with it the second I put it on! Wearing gold fit more than my usual silver. I just feel it gives more of a rich feel:) Of course I love to add jewels to most anything I wear. I almost wore it with no jewelry as it looked wonderful that way also!

                                     
This is another way you can rock this outfit and really throw in some sex appeal and class at the same time!
I added a fur wrap which I love to wear with anything, even jeans lol.  A more unique updo and some wonderful lashes my baby sis just made for the new rotation of The Gallery Gift shop event!  They give that fashionista extra oomph to it! lol


I started to get carried away taking the pics, lol. But in a good way! I feel like a true diva! I am styling and profiling:D. Have a wonderful Day and new week!!! Stay Fierce!

                                                                     Credits:
                                     
                                                      Hairs: BooN & Fabulous
                                                  Jewels: Ryca & Sys & Finesmith
                    Lashes: @ The Gallery gift shop new rotation! by Shortcake Sugarplum [ #7 ]
                                                     Dress: Apple May Designs

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts