Queen's Mane

Here is the next and final hair post for today:) I am sitting here and this weather just makes you feel like a yo-yo! One day its cold and now its hot! I don't know if I should turn on the air conditioner or heat, but today it sure won't be the heat! lol..I feel like such the Queen and Diva I am in these hairs lol. I love these so much! One picture shows the hair by itself and the closer shot is with the headpiece that is also brand new for a different look! Both work for me:)



You know you have amazing hair when you cannot pick a favorite out the bunch and all are favorites!
Woo I had to look back at my puppy, lol. Strange noises coming from him and of course he is chewing on something. I am just thankful its not the sofa again!!! 




I will leave you with these images of beauty while I make breakfast and make sure he uses the training pad! lol I wish everyone a wonderful day!! Go get some new hair and Stay Fierce!!!

Credits: New releases
Hair: booN- HAMU38 hairpiece, LYU038, UAN168
Dress: Hucci
Jewels: Gems & Kisses

Comments

Popular Posts