Jazzy Fresh

I was excited to see Apple May bring out some cute crop mesh shirts:) It helped inspire my new look for today! This outfit shows my love for jewelry and of course my pink hair! lol. I have yet to take it off. My outfit always reflect my mood, and I feel jazzy fresh today! I wasn't in the mood for a gown or something more formal.



I love how this outfit came together. Of course I added as my heart felt needed. I like wearing some things that show skin and I also like to layer, so that it can reflect sexiness but also give me some coverage. I am happy and proud to say I am getting closer to the 2 week mark that my puppy hasn't had a accident on the floor or anywhere in the house! I am very happy and proud of him!


I am also proud of my sissypoo that has stopped smoking!!! WOOOOHOOO! Ironically I am blowing smoke all over my posts, but its only on sl! lol I have a virtual smoking habit! lol But I am so proud of my sissy! I used fuss at her all the time for flicking that damn lighter in my ear while we are talking on mic. Like sissypoo? Is that a lighter? noo sissy...its (add something that is obviously not true right here) lol


Well It is time for me to feed my lil man. Stay tuned & Stay Fierce!!!

Credits: Hair and hairbase- booN
Top: Apple May Designs
Shorts: T.Whore
Shoes: PixelMode
Jewelry: Lots of it too! - Ryca, Paper Couture & Wtg
Gloves: Glue Ink
Tanktop: *Linc*

Comments

  1. YOU are HILARIOUS sissy! I love you and ty for your support! <33333 And ty for showing off your sexyness and bragging about TGGS <3!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts