Culture Shock

Well hai:) I am back as promised!!! I found out I wasn;t the only one who had the glitch of having -1L after buying a demo last night at the event!! lol...I am pleased to show you one of my brand new items from Culture Shock!



I ran all over the event looking for Apple May's store and it was worth it! This is Danni..This version called Retro is special to the Culture Shock event and only available there.. But there is also 2 more colors that are available at the event and at her store..



I love this red. It is so sultry and I wanted to add even more color so I went for pink. I think it looks perfect!
This is a versatile outfit you can wear sexy w/o a top or with a top as I do in my last set of pictures. I call this my Queen version..as I feel like royalty with added sex appeal:)



A simple tank top and boom..you can have the sexy w/o revealing more if you do not want:) This is like a cute tuxedo style...but with a dash of sexy and fierceness! I got other amazing things from the event and will blog them also:) I have had fun going there and seeing all the new designs. I will most likely go back several times before its over and I highly recommend anyone to go..especially fashionistas! Ok back to puppy duty...Take Care & Stay Fierce!  I also want to wish a special friend of mine a happy birthday!

                                                                       Credits:
                                                   Outfit: Apple May Designs- Danni
                                                    Hair: booN: ( My fav Dreads:)
                                                          Shoes: Pixel Mode
                                                      Jewelry: p.c & Ryca & Finesmith

Comments

Popular Posts