Cold Nose

Yep, just felt one on my leg..so I am gonna feed my puppy. lol. I was waiting on one more thing so I could wear it for this post, but seems marketplace is not happy with me at the moment so its only queued for delivery. I will have to move on and continue without it. I am here posting this fab new mesh pantsuit! I love the colors! I have such a love of pink on anything:)


My inventory is getting out of hand and I have to really sort through all the madness. It's hard because I am not on my time, im on puppy time, lol. I take him out prob 12 times a day and he wakes me up to go out with the chickens! It is wonderful he can tell me he has to go while I am sleeping, but throughout the day he gives me a clue every blue moon and to save my floors its just better to be outside, lol.......But anyhoo...You know winter is gone with all the vibrant collections out there. But some are just ugly. I am sorry to say! lol


To each their own of course. But I can say nothing I have bought at the Culture shock event made me regret buying it and thats always a good, thing on top of it being for a wonderful cause! I decided to fiddle with one of my fav hairs. I wanted to wear a rich pink today...I am feeling so fresh! This shade of pink is my favorite, I haven't seen a color like this on any other hair and I had to add jewels. My Mother has a amazing jewelry collection and so growing up I always loved jewelry. I also loved her Estee Lauder perfume which is funny because when I go shopping they always want me to smell the "new" young fragrance or floral smell, and I say "no. I prefer Estee Lauder. One saleswoman told me no, thats for older women! lol How stupid!


Luxury has no age. It's just luxury. I did kill off my moms huge Elizabeth Arden "5th Ave perfume! lol. Imagine my face when I saw what that bottle and extras went for! lol...I love finding good quality stuff. So many talented designers. Baiastice has always been one of my favorite stores and I am happy to see what comes next. I would ramble on but he just ate and drunk water so out the door I go!

                                                   Stay Fresh & Stay Fierce!

                                                               Credits:
                                           Outfit: Baiastice- Mesh @ Culture Shock
                                           Hair: booN
                                           Jewels: [s] & Ryca & p.c
                                           Shoes: Diktators
                                           Nails: Mandala

Comments

Popular Posts