Culture Shock Extended

Well Culture shock doesn't have just clothes..it also has furniture! One of my fav furniture stores is Art Dummy and I have liked the designs from here for quite some time. Imagine my happiness when I saw a cute bed at the event! I had to have it.

It comes in 3 colors..well the middle of the flower is a diff color and the middle of the feet on the bed:)
The colors are blue, green,  or white...so I guess its going by the color of the feet not the flower..well ok lmao!!
I like it:) It also has cute sleeping anims and a anim jumping on the bed. Perfect for those who have rp kids!


I also grabbed up these cute potted mesh plants:) I am decorating the living room and dining room of my home in black/white..so this will fit perfectly! I have been up maybe a hr or so taking out my puppy and he is doing wonderful! *knock on wood* 


He is getting the concept of going outside instead of the training pads better...and well...my floor is happier now too! lol..It is so many events going on right now it's hard for me to keep up. I went to another one yesterday (not saying any names) and I was NOT impresses. So I didn't buy anything lol...Quite a few designers hadn't set up yet so I might go back for one last try! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

Stay Fierce!

Credits: 
Bed: Art Dummy: @ Culture Shock 
Mesh plants: Hanaya @ Culture Shock

Comments

Popular Posts