Hair it is!!!

The last post I did I mentioned there was more I wanted to show and that is so true! There is several new amazing hairs at booN right now! Beyond fashion forward! I am trying to take pics of all of them tonight, but I most likely will not be done...but I am going to go ahead and blog one of the fabulous hairs right now!!


I love high quality and just true works of art and this hair is that! I am also wearing a new hair attachment bang that is also a new release!! I think they go perfect together! I tell you this day has gone by so fast and soon it will be the end of the week again!


There is more hair to be blogged, and also brand new skins!! I had to blog at least one b4 I pass out, lol.
Sweet dreams to everyone and Happy shopping!! Even when you are sleepy and tired...Stay Fierce!!


Credits:

Hair: booN- Brand new release! CTW881 & Hair Pieces- HAMU38
Jewelry: Ryca
Outfit: Mesh pantset: Sakide

Btw: You can also get a peek at the hairs from the link on This blog---------->

Comments

Popular Posts