Take me as I am

I want to thank all of my family and friends for being who they are. I of course am not a perfect person but I strive to be better everyday. Having every one in my corner and you always being there for me is very appreciated. Over the years I have met some amazing people and all of you just being yourselves really make my Secondlife so much more spectacular. I have also met newer friends and family who I cannot believe I have been without all of this time. Just true talented, loving and kind hearted people. Late night teleports, Voice calls and fussing for Quality time is always something that makes me smile of course. When I am moody I think to myself why you gotta see me in person!! Brats!! lol But I wouldn't have it any other way. We all have our own things and personalities that make us who we are. No need to apologize for it. But much love to the people that understand and appreciate me and my quirks and have shown the true meaning of friendship, family and loyalty. Thank you:) I was just doing this post and listening to this song and I thought this would be a nice

time to acknowledge everyone. They just don't give us enough tabs to shine on individual people on our profiles. We need more group space to. lol But hey I remember the days when it was just 25 groups so I am thankful with what we have now even if I have to leave groups and play switcheroo every now and then. It went from warm to cold here and is just back and forth. I think weird weather like this is the worst when you have to figure out what to wear at random. I can't even plan anything out lol. At the end of the day No humidity and mosquitoes bring a tear to my eye...well not really but yea lol. Smiles just smiles. Ok I am off. I hope everyone enjoyed my new fashion posts. I will have more home décor next of course! The Season's story has started and I have something very special for it. Thank you for stopping by!
 
Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
 
Outfit- Anastasia- Apple May Designs- with appliers Slink, Maitreya, Baby bump, Omega and Belleza
Fur- ::LC::
Shoes: Moda
Poses: Cold Ambitionz
Jewels: Pure Poison & Ryca
 
Surroundings:
Home- Vandelo
Twinkle Pendel- [keke}

Comments

Popular Posts