The Art Of Color

Even though I have been pushing out blog posts like crazy I have been lazy. Well, by my standards. I am usually just working on posts all the time really. But, you do have to take time for family and friends and I have been doing that and totally slacking lol. I took a few days off and that will happen every now and then when I am between event postings. I never meant to be posting every single day really. But if I can, I will! A while back I wanted to do a very colorful post and even made this post title... but I didn't get inspired until today. I went on Flickr and saw this build by 22769. I just had to have it. I just bought a new build yesterday actually but I prefer to set this one up right now! lol. It is a small one room studio. The windows in the front will allow for an amazing view in the sky or on the ground by water. It just made me get all warm and fuzzy inside so I am going to have fun. I was going to buy just the building but pricewise it was better to buy the set eventhough I won't be using everything. I have a way of decorating with basically the main components of my spaces first. Then I just add in. Sometimes I start inside and work my way out it just is a mood. It is really hard to explain. I start and then I know exactly what I want for each area, color and placement. Sometimes I will be missing something. usually something I seen at a store and maybe passed on and it's like now is the time for that item to work for me and I go get it and boom the space is finished lol.

So I do tend to spend a lot of time at stores wondering if anything would fit a space I live in or would I ever use it in the future. I can be very indecisive. Usually if I have dealt with the creator and just love them I just go ahead and get it lol. It just depends. Let me give a scream out to one of my best friends on sl my Bri Bri. The woman is a workhorse when it comes to blogging and one day she told my ass to stop being lazy! lol. Ole feisty heffa. But I lovers her. She gets more gacha crazy than I am nowadays and passes me the most amazing things. She sent me this pond from 8f8 which is the rare. I seen the machine when I was out looking for what was available from ohmai! and I seen that machine and ran fast lol. 8f8 machines tend to hate me so I try to shield the misery. But yayyy Thank you my Bri <3 So...I just ran down to see if I could get the rare tree to match and I am just getting fish. the rare is a cute sakura tree. hmmmm I have sakura trees in my inventory. So I will play substitute! *backs away from the gacha machine and tps out*lol Hey I tried a little bit. I just literally decorated myself in a corner lol. I had to add tons of lush plants and trees. Does this home not say Hello Spring?! I am just having a blast setting up Spring homes. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by and stay tuned I always have more to show you!

                                                           Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Garden Atelier- 22769 ~ [bauwerk]
Flowers,Trees and hedges- Hayabusa Design, Botanical, Alirium, 8f8, Little Branch & [erdbeeren]
Pond and Fish- 8f8 (Gacha items)

Comments

Popular Posts