Happy Easter! He is Risen...Indeed.

Happy Easter!!!!!! Let me start off by saying that. The Lord has been good to me and I am so happy to be here with my family for another Easter to him give the Glory. I am so happy to bring this post today. Foodies unite for this post as I am showing some amazing food for this Easter feast today. I got in just now. I wanted to post before I left earlier but didn't have time! Aphrodite SL has the most amazing food and items for this Easter holiday! They have amazing things for every season really and everything is always so detailed and interactive. So if you like roleplay of any type you will be happy with anything you get from this amazing store. Today I am using many different items. All of the food dispenses and it is very detailed and high quality. Of course you can use these delicious items for any holiday or any day. I am also using a few items from my spring brunch tea set which I will blog tomorrow. I have so much food I had to have a buffet table. This is what you call a feast! This lovely chair and table set is from Trompe Loeil and let me say I wanted to set up my feast area sooner than later. I ran over in a big hurry. I had a slow moment in the store and Cory Edo was amazing as always. Please support creators who care about their customers! It was totally my fault and she helped me when she really didn't have to so I had to mention how awesome she is.

I really hope that everyone will have an amazing and blessed holiday. This food actually makes me want to make a ham and I don't even eat ham lol. But it looks so good! Maybe some Turkey will be on my menu who knows but make sure you get you some of these amazing items. Have a blessed day everyone and stay tuned for my next post tomorrow!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
Aphrodite Glazed ham platter with side dishes,
Medieval Banquets- Medieval wines & cheeses, Medieval ham platter, Aphrodite Glazed ham platter with cranberry sauce, orange juice, croissants, cupcakes and all of the food and drinks-
Available now! - Aphrodite SL
 
 
Le Miroire de le marquise & Fancy Statue- Kalopsia- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/135/137/22
 
Darya dining chairs and dining Table- Trompe Loeil- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde%20Park/223/222/35
 
Carpet rugs and curtains- ~bazar~
Dresser (I used it as a buffet) - Pilot
Cluster of bulbs - chrome- [ keke ]

Comments

Popular Posts