Simple Living

Hello there! I have a small series in store for you. Proving once again that no space is too small for me to decorate is this small home from Dust bunny.  It is a one room build at 24 land impact. Very small interior but the outside is beyond cute. This is a gacha item and the rare is considerably bigger! I did not get it yet lol. I am trying but no luck. All of the colors for the common are very nice and calming on the eyes. So I have no complaints with stacking up on commons. I am of course using the yellow. Yellow is such a cheerful color and it really brings a smile to my face so it wasn't a hard decision with picking this one out of all the colors I have. Sometimes I can go crazy with flowers and color, but for me at the moment I am just wanting lush green grass and extras while the house gets to shine in yellow without interference. It speaks to me. When I look at this house you see the outside and green everywhere and when you look at the cheerful house it makes you wonder who lives in it. I had to add flowers as I love them in rl and they are everywhere atm. Living room, dining room and even in my kitchen! lol My favorite grocery store has them right by the entrance. Fresh cut flowers, and when I walked in the other day you got a strong whiff of them and it was amazing. Hello Spring!
 
That really was my first thought...other than the pollen that is everywhere now there is so many good things about this season. I have a fan on without having to have on the air conditioner. Perfect weather without the humidity that is sure to come! Oh wait yall!!! Wait!!!!!! Let me say this. I decided while typing just now to run down and hit this machine one more time lol. I just got the rare. So I will prob decorate it for a later post as long as this isn't a exclusive gacha machine and I don't think it is. How crazy is that. I didn't even get any doubles. Please take note that you have to wear a hud for the Tag Gacha event. I will post the how to link below and the slurl for the starting point! The odds on these machines are way better than the ones I encountered at other gacha events. I never get rares from the RO machine but I got one from every one I played! I am sooooo tempted to keep on but I am stopping! Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to bookmark me and follow me on my Flickr page.

Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty- http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2015/02/majesty-interiors-2015.html

                                                 Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:
Fairy house (Yellow)- Dust Bunny- Tag gacha event
Tag Gacha (how to play)- http://taggacha.com/how-to-play/
The Starting point- You can't miss the carnival tent. It's pretty awesome! You get the hud on the outside of it. - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Templar/63/171/41

Trees- Botanical & Little Branch
Teardrop plant- Scarlet Creative
Enchanted path- Skye Studio
Flowers- Hayabusa Designs
Stone arch & Well (forest)- Kalopsia
Grass- Fanatik & ~*SR*~


Comments

Popular Posts