Champagne Life. Pt Two

Hello there. I am bringing the interior of my home to you today! I really love this space. I have to say when I saw this recliner from Consignment...I could not get to Fameshed fast enough! It really looks like a real RL recliner. I mean I can smell the leather through the screen! I have a lot of furniture but no recliners did I have. Do you have a recliner? Is it this real looking if so? well you need this in your life lol. The cushions open to see an inside compartment in the arms. You can stick stuff in there people!! lol. I also love how you pull on the latch and the foot part pops up. Just like a real one. It is the real deal. So my home interior started off with me being inspired by the recliner and I went from there. I added some décor items of course and used my own pictures for the frames. I am big on buying frames and using my own textures in them. It adds character to your room really.
 
The bedroom you notice is a different lighting. It is a little bright I know lol. But since this is a small home I wanted to have defined spaces without having dividers all over the place or adding walls. So I used lighting to define the bedroom and Just this portion of the house is brighter like this and it really brings your attention to it when you walk in the space. But mind you I am on a calm Windlight setting. It is almost dark to me, so the bright lights are not harsh on my eyes at all. I am using one of my favorite beds from Trompe Loeil and I just added all of the comfy and extra touches that I love. I added my own textures in frames in this room also. Sometimes you have to have your own thing going. I rarely use pictures of myself in my home. It just seems so vain to me lol. I mean I don't mind it in other peoples homes, but for me it's a little random. So I mainly use art and favorite textures I have. I just really love it here. Don't be surprised if I decide to start all the way over and do it a different way and post it. I can be random like that! Thank you so much for stopping by! Feel free to bookmark me and Follow me on Flickr! I do update often!

My Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/

Credits:

Home- Rokeya- NotsoBad
Recliner- Consignment (FaMESHed event)
Sofa, Chalkboard art, Study armchair, Roman amphora & carpet - Bazar
Pouf, Ladder Wall Lamp, Oversized Distressed Clock w/ Glass, Fallen vase & Handcuffs - Kalopsia
Tulips, photographers easel, rico's clock, fancy vase, reflector light,Pediment Frame w/ Pillar, storm lamp & guitar- Apple Fall
Fur rug- Tia
Industrial Chandelier & Zophia bed- Trompe Loeil
Barrel Chalkboard- Cheeky Pea
Cypress Trees- Botanical
Simple adjustable speaker- Oyasumi
Lights- Apple Fall & the other ones are no longer available
Cinnamon Coffee Table - Lisp
Chocolatier Drinks Tray & Provence Floor Cushion- What next


Comments

Popular Posts