Hello, Spring!

Hello there! It is time for a new home décor post! If you can believe it I am using a skydome on the ground! It works really wonderfully actually. I am not using the terrain portion of the globe. I am just using the amazing sky textures. I am making use of my mainland parcel. It is actually barely noticeable when I cam out and I am using a 40x40 size. This pergola made me want to figure out a way to enjoy the water and set up a nice space on it here. It is made by Kalopsia and is at the Uber event. You can do anything with this pergola. This would be an amazing living area or bedroom...but I feel like using it as a extra dining/entertaining space. I am a big time foodie in sl so I love eating spaces. I have so many builds and things I love and they are so versatile. I feel like doing the spaces in many ways but I have to pick one. But I will revisit things like this pergola and show it in a different light again in the future. The pergola has several different textures and I am using the heart one. It is subtle and very nice.

There is so many windlight settings for the sky and an amazing selection for the water also. Have fun and play with them and suggest them to your friends. I changed mine several times to get the type of water that seemed to match my calm and subtle mood today. Playing with your settings really make a difference. I used the worn hearts texture on the pergola but it was really hard to pick between the several options. I will say my other favorite is the floral and I am not a big floral print person. But it is really unique and different in a good way! I just love options and texture change is one of my favorite features for home/décor items! They really help you make an item yours. I hope you have enjoyed this post. I will continue to post for events the rest of this week so feel free to come back soon. Thank you very much for coming. Stay Tuned <3
                                                       Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Weathered Pergola Set- Kalopsia - Uber Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/255/33
Sakura Delice - Lemonade Bottles,Mochi Cake, & Sponge Cake- Kalopsia- Coming soon @ Xiasumi School Festival ( I will be doing a post on these, so stay tuned! )

Winter Chair- Kalopsia
Glass cloche with Mushrooms- Soy.
Roxanne Salvaged Table Ash- The Loft
birch group- 3dtrees
Lily Pads & Water Lilies- TBF
Flowerhead Goldfish - Fancy- +Half-Deer+
Skydome- Turnip's homes

Comments

Popular Posts