Little Frog Prince

I really thought the last nursery I blogged was too cute but I really love this new Prince Charming one as well. It is very whimsical and adorable. I would imagine this is for a boy but if I would want it as a female myself lol. I have a thing for round cribs and this one is really nice. All of this stuff is interactive people. This nursery set is at the Cosmopolitan event exclusively and discounted 20% off of regular price during the event. If you have a little one or a prim baby you will not want to miss out on this set. Let me also say I cannot get enough of the frog rocking chair. He lights up and it is a very pretty glow. Yes, I have tried to sit in it and...no I do not fit! lol. The baby should sit before the adult with this set so keep that in mind. If you want to see this beautiful set in action look here at the youtube video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMWwqGanBw4&feature=youtu.be Having a video really lets you see what is possible and get a better understanding of this set!


The event is a bi-weekly event so make sure you get down there before the 10th of this month. It will come very soon. I am gonna finish listing the credits for this blog post while I sit in my rocking chair lol. I hope everyone has an awesome week! Thank you for stopping by! More to come

                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

"Prince Charming" Complete nursery set- Aphrodite Shop - Cosmopolitan- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/123/8/23

Build- Scarlet Creative
Flowers- Apple Fall Cream fur rug- junk. 
Twinkle pendel bright- [keke]




Comments

Popular Posts