The Mystery of Magic

I am excited to bring to you a new blog post today featuring the amazing set from Kalopsia. It is a gacha set from the Tag Gacha event and it really is a must have. The set is called Madame Shae Dee. There is a dozen beautiful items to be had. The velvet tent and spell books are rares & there is also a mystery rare. I am guessing a voodoo doll! It is on my must have list! lol. I always set myself a personal deadline time to have my posts ready and it really keeps me organized. I try to have them done at least a day or two before posting so my OCD but can look to see if anything is not as I would want it. I have taken the pictures for this post and they are not dark enough so I am gonna go back in world to do a different windlight setting which you will see now! You can easily use any of these pieces for decoration but the set is really nice.  I am sitting in the spiritual chair and it has animations but the broken one of course does not. I had fun decorating with this set it makes me feel so magical.
 
I even dusted off my doll avi and I usually don't try to put myself in my home décor posts. I really hope everyone has enjoyed this post. I am working on some new ones of course. The weekend is ahead and I am so busy. But I appreciate you stopping by and stay tuned because I will update asap! I hope everyone will have an amazing weekend!
 
Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed
 
 
Credits:
 
Madame Shae Dee set- Kalopsia - Tag gacha event slurl- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Templar/63/171/41
 
The event is hud based so please refer to their website for more info: http://taggacha.com/how-to-play/
 
Chain Lamp- Kalopsia - Kustom9 event-  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mingle/97/84/26
Pendals- [keke]
Grass- Kidd grass
Trees- [erdbreen]
 
Me:
Doll avi - Dollcoco
 























Comments

Popular Posts