Spring Tea

Hello there! I have a brand new home décor post today. This beautiful living set is available at the Cosmopolitan event. It is of course called the Sunny Spring set and it is very lovely. It comes in two different color sets. I thought this living room set would be the perfect furniture pieces for a nice little quiet tea. I added some warm croissants of course! Gotta have some food also even if it's not a big meal. Plus they look pretty. The set has a coffee  table and more extras that you do not see here. But, I like to put my own quirky spin on things and I used the ottoman as a coffee table. I love clouds so I tried to incorporate them in the space also. You can get the full set at the event and it is bi-weekly so don't hesitate. Wicker furniture is really one of the staples of spring/summer living so you would really get good use out of it. I was going to put it on water lol. Water is my answer to everything sometimes lol. I really love the bright happy feel this room gives me. I love cheerful spaces and even if it's all nasty and rainy outside it really makes the day seem sunny anyways.

 I am not gonna ramble too much today. I am a little tired and need to get some things done. But of course I wanted to blog this set. Maybe it will be the perfect set for your home, living space or for a nice patio. There is not limits when it comes to how you want your space! I hope you find something here that will inspire you and help make your space comfy. Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned as I have more events to show you! Credits are below!
 
 
 
Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed
 
 
 
Sunny Spring Set- Heart Homes (Aphrodite SL) - Cosmopolitan Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/137/22/23
Tea pot with heater & Warm croissant platter- Aphrodite SL (Heart Homes)
Rainy Bistro Chandelier- Cheeky pea
Wonderland Topiary- Kalopsia
Frilled furrug - {anc}
Maurice Side Table- Lisp
Ivan Leather rug- Junk.
Marelda Puffy Dress Lamp- The Loft
Notice Me Memo Board - What Next
























Comments

Popular Posts