Flower Child

Hello yes it is time for a new fashion post! This dress is really fun. It gives off the 70's vibe in a good way. I had gone to the uber event looking at clothes and nothing was me. The dresses I did see looked cute on the girls I saw with them though. This dress is more me. I did mod my shape a little and I am wearing the medium size. The standard medium is always my go to size most of the time and I am noticing I do wear Large more so now. But it depends on the  store. I do look to make sure I do not look like a house first though! This is one of my fav looks atm  and I love this hair it goes so perfectly with my look.The headband on it called to me and I answered lol. It does have a color change hud so you won't be stuck wearing the gold color I have on if you don't want. I have changed four times already today. But, you will see all of those outfits. I am in a dress up doll day mode and I am rolling with it. I totally forgot I was smoking. Hey, hippies smoke lol. Has SL always been this pretty? Or am I just finding amazing places to take pictures. I think I am just finding amazing places to take pictures. I am using a new windlight setting but it is really showing the detail around me.  *Throws Daffodils*
 


This dress comes in more than one color combo but this was my favorite. I love a pop of color. These colors go so well to. This is now one of my favorites. It really helps to have several saved outfits at your disposal. So, if you see me in this please do not be shocked lol. Some days you don't want to sit there and put together a whole outfit. I have those days. I hope everyone is having an amazing week! The weekend will be here before you know it. I have a small to do list to do today and I can do some relaxing. Stay tuned there is more to come of course!

                                                     Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Dress- M&M style
Shoes- EC
Hair- Little bones
Jewels- Lazuri
Companion- Ohmai!
Poses- LeRawr

Comments

Popular Posts