Another day, Another Minute

Hello!  Today I am featuring the Spring Chic set from Serenity Style. It comes with a bench, shelf & pretty potted flowers. I wanted to make it a main focus point for this living room and it really adds a nice feel to the room. The bench has several sitting animations in it and the set is copyable. Something I had to note because I love using multiples of items and I had to rez two of the potted flowers. This set would be perfect anywhere. In a living room like I have it or even an entrance or foyer area. It is very versatile and you can separate them and just out certain things in places that fit your space.

 I just love decorating all types of spaces. Every space is a new opportunity to be more unique and show your style within your own space. I didn't just want to throw this cute set on a wall and say Viola!! That is so not me lol. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and weekend. It comes and goes so fast! So stay tuned and visit often!  I really appreciate it.     
                                                          

                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


 
Credits:
Spring Chic Set- Serenity Style - Très Chic Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lions%20Hill/78/115/23
 
Neutral chair- Zigana
Log table, traveler rug & lamps- Bazar
Fur rug- ᴀ ɪ s ʟ ɪ ɴ ɢ
Delilah decorative Birch trio- [ARIA]
White bench & Storage basket- Pilot
Sliding Doors- junk.
Wine light- tarte.
Cluster of Bulbs- [ keke ]





Comments

Popular Posts