Loungin'

Pretty days like this just make you want to just sit and lounge around. Outside of course so you can enjoy the trees and flowers blooming while the weather is cool and not hot at all. I just love this season. I don't have to cut on the air conditioner or the heat. It is just right. I will remember this day when it is hot as hell in the middle of July and humid lol. I really will. This beautiful bench is a collaboration between Kalopsia and Vagabond stores. It comes in 3 different colors and I was drawn to the white. I just love it.  It is available at the Cosmopolitan event until May 10th. I am just
 
Really enjoying the weather right now. It was a little stuffy when I got up though. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! The weekend will be here before you know it. Stay tuned I am working on another home space. Thank you very much for stopping by!

                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:

Country Porch Bench- Kalopsia & Vagabond - Cosmopolitan Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/137/22/23

Desert Floor Plant, Candle Sticks, Potpourri, Magazine Pile (Spring Edition), Dolce Vita Scooter, Chain Lamp, Tan buttoned pillow & Fancy Gazebo- Kalopsia - Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/125/135/22

Wood Tables- Bazar

Treehouse- Trompe Loeil

Trees- Hayabusa Designs

Fur rug- Hunters








Comments

Popular Posts