Enough Said

Time for a new fashion post people! this dress reminds me of some wallpaper I have been eyeing. Strange thing to say about a dress but true. Okay, so maybe the pattern isn't flower covered but it's these colors minus the white. Just shows you how much I like the pattern! This lovely dress is from M&M and comes in standard sizing. You can never have too many dresses people. Well, I know I can't anyways lol. I actually took the pictures for this post at a different place and wasn't happy with the pictures. So today being the beautiful Spring day it is while I have some time I decided to have a do over and make it better. You can always improve. Trying to get used to this weather.

I found a skybox in my inventory I never knew I had so I will be blogging it at some point. The crazy thing is that it is only 3 prims. But of course it is one small room. No matter how small I can make a space work and with 3 prims this thing will practically be nothing at all land impact wise. I might forget that it is rezzed. lol When you see me post just know I am working on even more posts. I have had so much home décor stuff to blog it has just been wonderful. My fashion posts let you see even more of my creativity as far as how I dress etc. I do not blog outfits just to show.... you are seeing what I am actually wearing for the day. SL has eaten a good portion of my inventory and I am not even joking. I try to use ALL of my things since hell they can poof at anytime and it is what it is. I hope everyone is having a wonderful and amazing week! Stay tuned for more to come!

                                                    Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
                            


Credits:
Hair- booN
Dress- M&M style
Shoes:Reign
Faux fur shawl- Foxes
Jewelry- WTG,NSD & Silvery K
Poses-Vestige

Comments

Popular Posts