Thee. LifeGuards

Hello new post for you today!! Uber has started again with a new round. Kalopsia has some beautiful Lifeguard stations and they are available in several different colors. I went with the blue/green combo! It called to me. I want to send a shout out to my lovely friends that joined me on my post today. They made the sexy meter go off the charts! We didn't really have lifeguard clothes so we put on a bodysuit and hey it works. We are using poses that are in the Lifeguard station and it has an adjust menu to make it easy to take pictures. It seats three avatars so 3 was the perfect number for us to have that Charlie's Angel feel and I love it! So thank you ladies for bringing the sexy to my post today! This station would make anyone want to be on the beach. It is really nice. The hardest thing will be picking a color. So just pick them all lol. The decorator in me loves versatility and options so all colors is a good option! No matter which colors/color you choose you will be happy with the quality.

The Station comes with a lifeguard torpedo which I am holding and it looks really good with the poses. This station is a true must have for your beach this Spring/Summer. I am random enough to even have it out during the winter lol. Hey, I think a snow add on would be cute! I can dream lol. Okay I am going to finish up my next post! So many events and so little time! I appreciate you stopping by and check back tomorrow I will have something brand new to show.

                                                       Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Majesty Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co




Credits:

Lifeguard Station- Kalopsia - Uber Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/255/33

Palm Trees: Lilith Heart

Beach: Skye Studio

On me:

Simply sheer bodysuit- Apple May Designs (All of us are wearing it in a different color!)

Hair- booN

Jewelry- Realevil & Ryca






















Comments

Popular Posts