The Brunch

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter Sunday. Easter is always one of my favorite holidays. It brings back fond memories of each and every one for me. Thankful to see another one! I am a super foodie on sl! I am happy to bring another foodie post today! Let me say when it comes to food you can do no wrong at all with Aphrodite SL. I am very big on food that dispenses food to eat in sl and they never disappoint! Let me start off by talking about the Spring brunch party set. It is beautiful and so full of detail. You get everything you see including the food, drinks, umbrella, table and chairs. It is a really beautiful set that really makes it feel like Spring. You could easily set it up any way you want. It can be inside or outside. I am just having so much fun landscaping with lush green grass and trees and this set fits in perfectly. You can have your friends and family over for brunch and enjoy, so much food yall. Tea of course,lemonade, orange juice, sandwiches,and warm croissants to name a few. Everything you need for a nice Spring Brunch.
 
Each table has its own set of food. I was gonna take a big picture in front of both but I really wanted to show  the beauty of the table and the food! If you love to entertain or just have a nice space to chill at you will love this. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. The weekend went by so fast! I hope you have a good one and thank you very much for stopping by! Stay Tuned. I have more posts to come.
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
Feel free to follow me in Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 
Credits:
 
Spring Brunch Complete set- Aphrodite Shop- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/10/23
 
Trees and shrubs- Little branch, Botanical and Hayabusa Designs
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts