The Art Of Color Pt.two

The inside of this adorable build has Soy furniture inside and the creator was so sweet to me when I broke my rare car from the Arcade event lol. I mean I could have easily been told, no...read the damn instructions...too bad. But I was helped and I appreciate it. Please go out and support kind creators people. Just please. You can rez on the floors in this build! That is something to take note of because I have a lot of mesh homes I cannot rez on the floor. You lose a copy item and relog hoping it comes back lol. That can be annoying so it is rez friendly just so you know! I really had fun doing this space. I wanted to be a little artsy but I just went with things that just called to me. All of these pieces are versatile and can be used in any type of space.  Plus they are full of color and really just make a space

pop! Spring is in full force here and it is of course inspiring me to do lush homes full of colors and greenery. I am really enjoying all of the beauty in sl right now. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I have some new events to post for so feel free to stop by daily. Thank you for stopping by as usual and feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr!

                                                     Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

My Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/


Credits:

Garden Atelier,Empty Canvass, Atelier Easle, & Atelier Working Table-  22769 ~ [bauwerk]
Vintage Leather Sofa, Leather long bench,Floor lamp [Gourd tree],Wooden fence, Glass cloche with Mushrooms &Glass cloche with Mushroom coral- Soy.
Cushion Pile- (cools & warm)- Kalopsia
Drapes- Vandelo
Floria-Frames décor, Drawings, Color tubes,Study books stack &Arts chair- ~bazar~
Fly Away bear- Boogers (Old Gacha Item)
Cluster of bulbs- [ keke ]
Bon Voyage Gacha 13.Vintage Twin-lens reflex camera- AMITOMO.
milk can lamp- Floorplan






Comments

Popular Posts