The Ultimate Sofa Bed

Hello! I have an amazing living room set to show today. It is one of those must haves! I can say on a recent post I was showing my first ever recliner in sl. Today you will be seeing my first ever sofa bed in sl!! The living room set is called Blooming Spring in Paris and it is at the new round of The Season's story. It has a ton of animations and is available in PG or adult versions in Grey or Beige. I am using the beige. When you sit you get two modes. You choose from Bedmode or Couchmode. I am in the bed to have it on bedmode.But, you don't see me as I didn't want to be in the picture lol. This set would be perfect in a living room, bedroom or even a guest room. So that way if you are really into RP you can have a friend stay over in a small space but it won't take up room until you put it in bedmode. You can only buy this set at the Season's story which just opened yesterday! You might have to fight a little to get in but it is well worth it.

The flowers on the fireplace made me think of my rare sakura tree art and it really fits in like it came with it. I am using a mid century modern type home and even though the furniture is a little more traditional I love it. Just shows you don't have to go by certain styles or titles to get a nice living space. Just go with what you feel like. I wanted everything to be a soft pastel or neutral in this space. The only other big pop of color would be my cypress trees. I use them a lot. Really for two main reasons. 1. They are 1 land impact and 2. They are beautiful. If I could find more 1 land impact trees this nice it would make my decorating easier! Well it is Friday! So I hope everyone enjoys the weekend! The temperature is perfect here with no rain. So I am excited. Thank you for stopping by!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
 
"Blooming Spring in Paris" Couple Living Room- Aphrodite Shops (Heart Homes)- The Season's Story- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Seasons%20Story/132/117/21
 
Build- Scarlet Creative Architecture
Trees- Botanical & Hayabusa Designs
Lamps- Dolphin Designs
Sakura Delice - Painting RARE- Kalopsia- Xiasumi School Festival- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chaisuki/123/124/22
 
Chandelier- The Loft
Fur rug- junk.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts