Sakura Delices- Weclome to the Bakery

Everyone that knows me knows I am a foodie! I am very excited to bring you this awesome set from Kalopsia today. It is a gacha set. The rares for this set is the beautiful Sakura painting and the shop. The shop is only 3 Land impact. If you love cute things, food or just want a extra space to have at your home or business this set is just perfect. I filled it up with delicious looking treats and I just love everything. The event started on the 3rd so don't just take your time and miss the event like I used to.  Everything in this set is so pretty. I wanted to show a big picture view of everything and I wanted to do a good close up. This has really got to be the cutest cash register I have seen on sl and the flowers in the vase look like pinwheels to me. Everything is really nicely detailed. I love gachas that have amazing rares as well as common items. That way you are happy regardless of whatever you get but the Whole set together is just amazing. You can easily add any of these pieces to your home or
 
Space if you just rather get a few things or just try your luck.The set contains 20 items with 2 rares and 3 secrets.The Land Impact go from 1 to 5 Land impact depending on the objects. The Boxed cakes also contain a display version of the cakes. You do not want to miss out on this machine people. I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! I thank you as always for stopping by.
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
Credits:
Sakura Delices Gacha Set- Kalopsia - Xiasumi School Festival- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chaisuki/123/124/22
 
Trees, hedges & petals- Botanical, Fanatik & [erdbreen]
Rug, Café table & Log Chair- Apple Fall
Street lamps- Lisp
Street tree grate & Tree guard- Botanical
Parasol- Trompe Loeil
Rainey Bistro Chandelier- Cheeky Pea
 
 

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts