Majesty- Sugar Rush

Hello there! I hope all is well! TGIF my friends!!!! Happy Friday! I am squeezing in a post for the foodies today! Featuring West Village by Apple Fall with the Blueberries and Cream Muffins, French Tarts, Large Raspberry and Almond Macarons and the Macaron Assortment! These awesome treats can be found at the mainstore. I decorated a small table with these food items and surrounded it by a wall of ice cream lights and the cute ice cream vending machine from Dust Bunny! I have been going nuts over Ice cream lately so it seems appropriate! lol I am enjoying all of the new food items being released lately and I hope creators continue to bring more out! I want to be able to fill many shelves with food! LOL Just like plants, chandeliers and rugs..you cannot have too much food! I would never admit if I had too many anyways.We have a shop here in RL with a big display of macarons and they look just like this. Vibrant!  The colors are so pretty. It makes it hard to choose.
It can be hard to pick a color with an abudance of options when the flavors all look good. But it's best to get an assortment like this one you see pictured when you can't decide. The detailing of these food items are truly impeccable. The we are open sign is an older item from Apple Fall and I felt it was perfect for this space. So, it feels like a lil mini cafe. The weekend is upon us yall and the month is halfway over. I hope you have enjoyed my posts for this month! I am working on more so make sure to check back every so often. I hope you have a wonderful friday and a beautiful weekend. Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Follow my Facebook Page to keep up to date with new posts! Thank you so much for the support! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
West Village Blueberries & Cream Muffins (Box)
West Village French Tart Assortment (Box)
West Village Large Raspberry & Almond Macarons (Box)
West Village Macaron Assortment (Box)
Apple Fall "We're Open' Sign
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/47/129/29

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Ice Cream Garland Lights [Flavors]
[PM]Pixel Mode - Lorraine Tea Cart- N/ANot available
dust bunny . ice cream vending machine . cream
brocante. unfinished wallpaper / geometric

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts