Majesty- Chocolate Kisses

Hello there! I hope all is well! Yall know what time it is? Time for a Foodie post! LOL I am here featuring Ayla. with the Chocolate Dessert Collection new to the 6ยบ Republic event today. I have it on the new Deja Bar from MudHoney which I am featuring here and on a post tomorrow. With dining sets and food I am always torn as to whether I should do a full shot to show the dining area with the food or to focus on the food. So I seperated this into two different posts so I could focus on the food in this post. I get so much good feedback that I am sure most of my followers are foodies. LOL Any feedback on the preference of close up shots in comparison to full pic with a decorated room would be appreciated. I modded a few things. I took decor from other parts of the set and modified a little. For Example the cherries. I wanted them all over the table so I just unlinked some from the set to use and put all around the table. I have a thing for decorating dining tables with food atm. I enjoy doing it although they can get quite heavy with land impact when I am done according to the size and how much I fit on it.I think this one is at 50 land impact with the bar Table. This Deja table is new from MudHoney at the FaMESHed Event. You will see it better in my next full featured post. It is texture change for the base and the top. You see a darker concrete here but there is lighter options as well. It is easily filled with food! It could also be a bar table filled with drinks. But it's all about what you want and how you want to decorate it. No limits to what you can do with this at all.
I put the ad for the bar below! So you can see all of the options and colors. The little bags are also taken from an older Ayla set. I just wanted them there. I truly love mod ok sets. You can really make your space your own with modify items. Sometimes the way things are linked can prevent you from doing want you want but other times you are free as a bird as I was here. It's wild to see how much I like to play with things. Many moons ago I was scared to modify anything. But, this is why we have copy items! To make copies and play with stuff! lol

So, I left for awhile and now I am back. Let me say I hate when food places have limited time items in RL! They are always so good and just for a short period of time. SO, my favorite sammich is gone. I just wanted to share my pain with yall. LOL!!! Well, whatever. I still got my virtual food here. Roflllllllllllllllllllll. I hope yall enjoy this post. I have more coming. I need to take pics actually. But, I have other things in my drafts to show you first. (I stay ahead as much as time allows me) So, Stay Tuned! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Follow my Facebook Page! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony 

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Chocolate Dessert Collection- NEW at 6 Republic Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Exhibition/157/86/30

Ayla. Chocolate Dessert - Chocolate Cake Slices
Ayla. Chocolate Dessert - Chocolate Cake
Ayla. Chocolate Dessert - Mini Cakes w/ Oranges
Ayla. Chocolate Dessert - Baking Tray
Ayla. Chocolate Dessert - Coffee w/ Coffee Beans
Ayla. Chocolate Dessert - Cutlery

Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Small Candle (antique)
Ayla Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/126/151/21

MudHoney- Deja Bar Table- NEW at the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
dust bunny . at home baking . lemon plant

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts