Majesty- Southern Charm

Hello there! I hope all is well! So people if you need a small sitting area or a large one this secotional I am featuring is for you! It's wild because I was looking for a new sectional.  This is not one big piece. You put them together as to what fits your needs! Featuring MudHoney with the Porter Patio set new to the 6 Republic event. Do not be fooled by the patio in the name. This is beautiful also inside. This sectional will fit anywhere! The tables and rug also come with the fatpack. There is many color options as well to make this set fir your needs. Some living rooms are just freakishly big. I am not one to use 100 sofas in a room. So then you have to make seperate spaces in a big room. It's work. When all you needed was a sofa set to fit and this one fits the bill. You can use just the loveseat in a small space or the corner chair. I used all pieces to make a nice sitting area on a pergola I just got from revival at FaMESHed event. There were a few pergolas there that I liked. The moss and mink one is nice as well and so cheap! This is one is a lil more expensive but worth every dime. It has animations in it which I have no intentions of using. LOL I just wanted a nice pergola. I am also featuring Kalopsia with the Kalopsia - Sir Shiny Horn & The Magic Beans new at the Equal 10 event! There is 3 different colors to choose from but of course the Gold called to me.
Although the blue was a very close second since that is my color. These little guys show my playful side in a space I decorated with my Southern Charm and with that being the mood I wanted in this living space. I think the little beans are the poop from these unicorns. LOL So, they really are some magic beans. lolThis week is going by. So Happy Humpday to all of you! I hope you like this space. This pergola can be anything you want it to be. Living, dining or even a game space. It could even be set up for a nice jacuzzi/hot tub area. There is no limit and it's so nice with this neutral tone it will work for almost any type of furniture. It really is my new favorite. Of course I have full credits for everything I used in here below! Thank you so much for stopping by and the support. I always appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and/or Follow my Facebook page if you are a fb person! Thank you so much my friends and I hope the day ahead will be a blessed one for you. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Porter Patio Set- New at the  6Republic Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Exhibition/107/125/26 

MudHoney Porter Table Tall
MudHoney Porter Table Short
MudHoney Porter Sectional Corner - Fatpack
MudHoney Porter Sectional Loveseat - Fatpack
MudHoney Porter Sectional Chair - Fatpack
MudHoney Porter Rug

MudHoney Books - Advice
MudHoney Books - Food & Happiness
MudHoney Pax Aroma Bowl
MudHoney Pax Massage Tray
MudHoney Charlotte Tealight Candle
MudHoney Miranda Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Kalopsia - Sir Shiny Horn & The Magic Beans (All) @ Equal 10 Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/210/128/89
Kalopsia - Sir Shiny Horn & The Magic Beans (Gold Edition)
Kalopsia - Sir Shiny Horn's Magic Bean Pile (Gold Edition)
Kalopsia - Magic Beans Bag (Gold Edition)
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/158/127/2702

Apple Fall Hampton Outdoor Fireplace
Apple Fall Cushion - English Garden, Cream
Apple Fall Cushion - Cream
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
.:revival:. ibiza pergola
dust bunny . dreamy outing . picnic basket . natural
dust bunny . dreamy outing . croissant sandwiches
dust bunny . dreamy outing . essentials bag
dust bunny . dreamy outing . pillow pile . neutral . adult
[PM]Pixel Mode - Glass Tea Light - Copper
Ariskea[Calmly] Camomille basket [Decor][1]
Dahlia - Cora's  Summer Champagne - Champagne Ice Bucket - :::ChicChica::: Ice Tea Dispenser
:::ChicChica::: Sweet Ice Tea REZZ decor
floorplan. herboristerie planks
Fancy Decor: Books & Bookends
[ARIA] Delilah decorative Birch trio
Loft & Aria - Ingram chandelier
:CP: Lanai Large Mirror Cloud

Comments

Popular Posts