Majesty- I Dreamed Of A Carousel

Hello there! I hope all is well! My new few posts are going to be different than just room spaces. Like what I have here today! Featuring KraftWork at the Uber event with this Old Brooklyn Carousel. If you have been sleeping on KraftWork you need to wake up yall! The creator is so freaking creative and I always look forward to what she will be releasing next. The word boring will never come to mind when you think of the store! I had a fit when I saw this carousel as I am a big ole kid. I just wanted to show off how pretty and dreamy it is without adding too many things. So, I decorated a garden and added some flowy manicured grass and flowers around the carousel! It lights up just like they do at the carnival! lol I made sure to capture the pic when all of them were lighted up. I wasn't sure if I wanted it in a dark space or bright. I chose dark and dreamy. I also did a bonus pic just now with me on the carousel I will post below. My favorite animation while on this horsie is called princess. I am a Queen but princess works for this animation. LOL I wave to all my underlings with this pose. But seriously, It's that wave you give when you are on the carousel and your family is watching or  it can even be called the parade wave. I have given this wave on carousels and in parades. lol Memories. I really love this. if you are a fun person this is a true must have. The event will be running all month and after it will be at the mainstore. But why wait when you can have it now! I just caught up on Game of thrones. If you have gotten behind block everyone who watches it! You do not want any spoilers trust and believe me. All I can say is I knew it! LOL
My eyes are tired. I had a long day yall. lol I typically wear white. But, I do go by my mood so today was a bright day for me and I just stayed with that feeling with my look. My dress is from Ison. Although I bought it as a robe/casual outfit to wear so when I tp out at random I will be decent. My wig is from booN. It is an older hair but I love it. Good quality never ages. My shoes are from Equal. My wifey sent me these. Thank you wifey. One thing I slack on is shoes. I am really bad about it. It's funny since I come from the Stiletto Moody gotta have them era. Maybe I just got tired of spending on shoes. LOL My jewelry set is from LaGyo.  Nails from Ascendant. I am starting to go nuts for this store. Really nice nails. Well anyways! I am done rambling! I hope you enjoy this post and the next ones coming! I like being creative and being able to decorate with different/unique items! There is something for everyone! Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and/or Like my Facebook Page!!! Thank you my friends!! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Old Brooklyn Carousel- NEW at the Uber Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200

Other Decor-
-Garden- by anc curly forest grass {purple}sculpt 1prim
-Garden- by anc "spray" wild flower{shabby white}field 1prim
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]
Skye Four Season Oak Tree
HPMD* Garden Tree07 - bgreen a
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green B

Bonus Pic- 
I am not one for throwing myself in my pics. I prefer to just showcase the decor. But every now and then I just feel the need to show the item with an avi. This way you also get to see a nice closeup of this beautiful carousel. Thank you so much my friends and may this weekend be long for us all. Be blessed <3 Ebony
My Look:

booN PQP771 hair black-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699

ISON - mia dress short
LaGyo_Sleek Cuba set - Gold
EQUAL - Haley Pumps
Ascendant Glitter Rain Bento Nails 



Comments

Popular Posts