Majesty- A Good Night's Sleep

Hello there! I hope all is well! It is this time of the week where I yell TGIF!!!!! So there you go. LOL It has been so hot where I live lately and I have been looking forward to going to a Italian ice/Gelati shop I found recently! lol It will be a bit of a road trip for us but I am ready for it! Plus, I will be stocking up on ben & Jerry's ice cream! LOL Enough about me and my food cravings! I am here featuring West Village by Apple Fall with the Eleanora Bedroom suite! These items are new to the N21 event! There is several colors available and you can also just get the fatpack of them all. Each set contains a bedside table, Drawer Chest and a Tallboy dresser. The color of my choosing was the chalkboard. We all have beds that we don't have matching nightstand for. This one I am using from Apple Fall is an example. I don't think it came with a nighstand option. But, who cares! With this set you have all of the matching cabinets you need to go with your Bedroom suite and make it your own. Do not limit these items to the bedroom though. They can easily be used anywhere in the home for many purposes. For example the Foyer or lil corner nooks! Easily used as console tables. You are not limited with them at all. I thought about using them in a bright living area but I rather do a bedroom. I just go with my mood. Every space I do is a reflection of my mood. I am a moody person yall. LOL Cancer sign indeed. I love Monochrome so I went with colors with that theme.
Many of my old and new favs from Apple Fall are in this space. I have so many things from the store that I tend to use them whether I am featuring Apple Fall or not. They fit in any space. My lil pet is from Birdy. The chandelier is from Tartessoes Arts. When I put credits for TA it's for the store. That is how the items list in your invy and I really need to go back and rename them. It's hard finding them just by typing TA. Trust and believe me! LOL The mirrors are from Fancy decor. and the artwork and Sleep Late sign are from Floorplan. I have full credits below of course. I never want to get to a end of the month rush situation so I am working on many posts atm. So make sure to check back often. This month will be jam packed with home decor posts. Different items and styles! I love being able to show my creativity with blog posts and to share my love for decor with all of you. I hope you will enjoy the posts that will come this month. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it always. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! I do have a facebook page I am linking below. I am not a big social media person. I post and keep it moving. But if you are a fb person and like to see my posts there instead of flickr feel free to follow that page. I have had it for some time but forget to promote it at all. LOL So there is my PSA for today. Enjoy Friday yall! Thank you so much! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
West Village Eleanora Bedroom Suite- NEW at N21-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N21/130/110/2495

West Village Eleanora Bedside Table - Chalkboard
West Village Eleanora Drawer Chest - Chalkboard
West Village Eleanora Tallboy Dresser - Chalkboard

West Village Wicker Basket
West Village Magnolia Arrangement
West Village Spring Tulips
Apple Fall Pallet Bed - Monochrome (Adult)
Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
Apple Fall Ornamental Elephant - Ceramic
Apple Fall Ceramic Chubby Squirrel
Apple Fall Cushion - Mud-cloth, Trellis
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin Trellis, Black
Apple Fall Whisky Decanter
Apple Fall Wine Glasses
Apple Fall Argentinian Malbec
AF Dolly Lamp
Apple Fall Books w/ Deer Head Bookends
Apple Fall Amelie Magnifiers
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 3
Apple Fall Designer Mannequin - White

Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
TA Majestic Hanging Lamp
floorplan. sleep late neon
floorplan. a comet in the night print
floorplan. swan lake score print
The Loft & Aria - Lainey Rug
Fancy Decor: Printemps Mirror (antique silver)
Fancy Decor: Luxe Bench (white/silver)
Birdy - Frenchie - Sleepy TeePee - Star

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts