Majesty- The Green Thumb

Hello there! I hope all is well! The title is me throwing shade at my own self. I do not have a green thumb. I recently told yall I was buying Lavender and I had a fit when I found some a few weeks back. Well all my Lavender is struggling atm. SO, in-house Lavender is a no no for me. I will be buying the ones for the landscaping and garden though. My aloe however is alive and well! All my Aloe plants are in it to win! lol But hey in SL I got a green thumb! Look here! I am featuring Chez Moi at the Gacha Garden with the new My little Garden Gacha key. I am also featuring JIAN with Mini greenhouses Pepper and Tomato! I wanted to have a nice little garden with lush greenery and this is what I came up with using these awesome items! The greenhouses from JIAN are texture change so you can have them fit anywhere you like with just a click. The little Kiss booth puppy is also texture change but I decided to stick with the pink. This gacha key is filled with many items. The greenhouse in the middle is the rare along with the lettuce planters on the side of it. Everything else is common items.  The fencing is awesome and there is so many little extras to really make your garden your own. I added a ton of greenery and trees throughout. I was tempted to just leave it with a flat grass texture but then I got to rezzing some of my favorite grasses and it just took a life all it's on.
Hayabusa Design, Botanical, Alirium and HPMD greenery are all over the place and they match together for the perfect garden! You could easily add as many greenhouses you like and have some for flowers and plants and some for just relaxing as chill spaces. The sky is the limit. It goes as far as your creativity can go. I really had fun decorating with these items. I have the ads for the main items below so you can see a more detailed description as the JIAN products have extra features I didn't get to mention above. I am done rambling! Thank you so much for stopping by! I am still on a roll! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Follow my Facebook Page! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Gacha My Little Garden (BLOGGERS) * CHEZ MOI- The Gacha Garden Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gimme%20Gacha%20Productions/127/151/22

Greenhouse Little Garden CHEZ MOI
Windmill Decor CHEZ MOI
Chair Little Garden CHEZ MOI
Fence Little Garden CHEZ MOI
Pathway with Flowers CHEZ MOI
Planter Lettuce Little Garden CHEZ MOI
Big Plant Pot CHEZ MOI
Rustic Washer Decor CHEZ MOI
Flower Stone Path CHEZ MOI
CHEZ MOI Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22

JIAN Mini Greenhouse :: Pepper BOX (Wear to unpack)
JIAN Mini Greenhouse :: Tomato BOX (Wear to unpack)
JIAN Jack Russel Free Kisses Booth
JIAN Cozy Bird House
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
{what next} Chelsea Mailbox (w/newspaper)
floorplan. carpe diem
HPMD* Shrub02 - green b
(Sculpt)HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass07 - a
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]
Hayabusa Design Elegant Tree Platane Plane MX2-4 v1-3 T5
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 M (Straight 2x1x1)
Garden by anc fantasy grass "Breathing" bloom 1prim

Comments

Popular Posts