Majesty- Outdoor Dining

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Mother's Day! I am here featuring MudHoney with the Deja Bar table set! I used this table on yesterday's post but you get to see the full set today! The bar stools are also part of the set and the pillow is a gift at the FaMESHed Anniversary going on now! The fatpack gives you a ton of mix and match options to fit the needs of your space. The black going down the side of the table is a tabble runner I mdded. lol I had it shorter but then I just decided to be bold. I used a Pergola from Loft&Aria. I added that back wall to it. Most pergolas are wide open but I wanted a feature wall so I added it for these mirrors! I tend to have a little too much fun with food on dining tables since I collect food. I added some bamboo plants and cactus in a planter by Apple Fall. The Capiz chandelier is from MudHoney is comes in a few different options. I try not to use it too much on my posts so yall won't wonder if I only have one light fixture! But, it's one of my favs! I wanted a pet for some added personality and went with my little panda cub from TLC.
He is animated so he looked right at my camera for a picture! LOL SO cute! The set gives you different animated versions and rocks. I didn't want him sitting on the floor so I gave him a pillow I got from revival as a FaMESHed gift. This set can be set up anywhere you please.If you want a small dining area for a smaller home or skyhome it is an option. It is modify so you can really make it fit to any size space easily. You can also press it to a wall and have it like a bar station with drink dispensers. It's just versatile and can be used different ways. Indoor or outdoor living. Flickr is messing up for me atm. But, I am going to go ahead and post this. I hope yall are having an awesome weekend. It always go back too fast. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Fee; free to bookmark my blog, follow me on Flickr and like my Facebook page to keep updated!! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Deja Bar Table Set- NEW at FaMESHed Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed%20Too/1/191/2497
MudHoney Deja Bar Table
MudHoney Deja Bar Stool - FatPack
MudHoney Deja Pillow (gift)

MudHoney Charlotte Tealight Candle
MudHoney Charlotte Pillar Candle 1
MudHoney Faye Mirror
MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Dark - Brass
MudHoney Jackie Dresser
MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall Square Lead Planter w/ Lion Head
2. Apple Fall Chocolate & Cherry Tart
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Granola. Gimme Some Sugar Cupcake.
Granola. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

TLC Panda Cub Sitting
TLC Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamy%20Land/197/128/25


Other Decor-
.:revival:. ibiza cushion 1
220ML - Retro Car Radio [Green]
Ariskea [Hue] Ceilling Bulb Light Multiple[Gold]
The Loft - Hudson Rug
Loft & Aria - Grace Rug
Loft& Aria - Somerset Gazebo
Fancy Decor: Table Runner
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
hive // san pedro cactus
{what next} Dahlia Lemonade Dispenser
Fancy Decor: Roulin Marble Lamp

Food on the table-
Hyde-Place setting
dust bunny . pasta love . spaghetti & meatballs bowl
dust bunny . harvest feast . dinner rolls
dust bunny . harvest feast . cranberry punch glass
dust bunny . harvest feast . mashed potatoes
dust bunny . harvest feast . green beans
dust bunny . harvest feast . pumpkin slice
dust bunny . harvest feast . cranberry punch pitcher
Atelier Kreslo Festival: Tala Laval's Sour Cherry Pie
{BE} Rolly Ice Cream *Woman*
{vespertine} - iced latte.
{vespertine} - vanilla icecream bucket.

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/





Comments

Popular Posts