Majesty- The Moon & Stars

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Tuesday everyone! I am rounding off the last posts for the month! I am featuring Haikei at the Kustom9 Event with items from the Better than now Gacha key! Jian with the Lion cub and Tiger cub collections at the Belle Event. Granola. With the Lexi nightstand at Kinky monthly. All of these awesome items will be at their mainstores after they end! So, if you miss the event just run down to the mainstore. This room is located in the new RARE skybox in the Haikei Better than now gacha. There is several rooms in this skybox so I had plenty to have fun with and decorate. This is not the only post I used the common Items with so there is a part two of this blog post. The white chairs and picture frame is also a part of the gacha key. There is more items in the gacha key and you will see the rest in my next blog post! I added some of my favorite pillows from MudHoney to add to the animal feeling of the tigers and little lion cubs! They are so cute and their colors are so pretty and vibrant. I wanted to show yall a few different color options so I picked 4 different shades to feature!You get static versions of these guys, animated one and a companion!! I was tempted to put them in a garden but no I like them here. LOL  The Lexi Nightstand from Granola has some kinky lil items on the top of it so you don't even need to decorate it. However, I did add some books on the bottom shelf and a decor item up top. I was going for a galactic bright type feel in this room. I was inspired by the moon on the frame. This nightstand comes in a few different shades. But, the black called to me so I chose it. Everything in this room makes for a bright experience. I chose this room because of the black floor as well.
It was also part of the inspiration and I just went with this color theme. I love decorating monochrome spaces. I just realized the date and was like oh crap let me post now since Flickr will be down for the bulk of the 22nd! I was actually going to post the other post I have today but I cannot. LOL I was going to post this one as the part two. Welp, it's post one today! lol! I love lighting and the way it can transform a space to something magical. I use these from keke quite a bit. They are only one land impact and they always make for beautiful lighting. I tend to not use them as much because I use things with gold hardeware more. I need to see if a gold version has been released actually. LOL I wanted only the nightstand to have gold hardware so this worked out perfectly for my needs. The stars are from Half deer. They have like a series of these lamps. There is even moon and sheep versions. The stars called to me more to go with my moon theme. I even have a moon in a jar on the floor from Nomad. Nomad has some awesome things. Always super creative. Well, I am done rambling yall. I will not post on Wednesday but I will be back after that. Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Follow my page on Facebook to keep updated! Thank you so much my friends! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA / RARE
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {7} white end chair
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {1}Picture frames
NEW at Kustom9 Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {2}
:HAIKEI: fabric round rug 1
:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

JIAN Tiger Cub Collection 
JIAN Lion Cub Collection 
NEW at Belle Event- 
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Granola. Lexi Nightstand. Black. Gold.
NEW to Kinky Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Liberty%20City/129/126/35
Granola Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

MudHoney Delilah Small Pillow - Zebra
MudHoney Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Dream Lantern - Star (Silver)
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - maxi
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
7 - A903 Mini Keyboard
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Flat Tintable
Fancy Decor: Books & Bookends (black)
.:revival:. art frames white
NOMAD // Who Knows (Static)
NOMAD // The Moon

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts