Majesty- Aviary Seduction

Hello there! I hope all is well! It's Saturday so why not have a more kinky type of space! It looks like I went with Black and pink on purpose but I honestly just added what I felt fit the room. I am featuring Granola at the FaMESHed X event with the Aviary Seduction. I hate to say cage because it's so intricate with the detailing. It's more than just a "Cage". It's so nice yall. It is textured beautifully. It comes in 3 colors. Black, Silver and Gold!  It has animations and there is an adult version and a RLV version! You can also just use it as a conversation piece with decor how I used it with this drunk girl mesh lol. It is easily the centerpiece of a room or a nice decor piece off to the side. Just whatever you need for your space. I added neon signs and lighting throughout. Most of the extra decor on the chairs are from Tres Blah different gachas and Fapple. I used to go nuts over tres blah's gacha machines and they fit many different spaces. We all rack up all these gacha items and then don't even use them. So, I am trying to get better about that.. The topiaries and Lion planter are available from Apple Fall. I didn't want bright colored plants. This rich green was perfect. The round sofas are from Trompe Loeil and texture change. I almost went with a two tone version but in the end I wanted to keep the big items in here black. The jewels on the floor are not available. They are very old yall. I got them in 2013! I got them when a store saying an item would be limited really meant limited and not sold again. LOL Everything else you see is available for purchase though.
I have the ad for the Aviary Seduction below so feel free to have a look for more details. I am keeping these posts going. So feel free to keep checking back! You can see the Aviary Seduction at the event. It is on display so you can see it in -world for yourselves but trust me yall it is really nice! I just need someone to put in it!! But, hey my mesh chick is working out so maybe not. LOL!!! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! If you are more of a Facebook person and want to keep up with my posts I have a Facebook page you can follow. Please follow the link for the page. Okay, I am done rambling!  Thank you so much for all of the support and wonderful feedback!!! It means so much! Have a blessed day and weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Granola. Aviary Seduction. Black v2. ADULT.- FaMESHed X- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Isolated%20Heights/117/151/999

Granola Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

Fapple- BDSM Tool Box
Fapple- Letter Cubes MY RULES
Fapple- Letter Cubes SAFE WORD
Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751

Apple Fall Square Lead Planter w/ Lion Head 
Apple Fall Bay Leaf Topiary, 3-Tier
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28 

Other Decor-

Trompe Loeil - Josette Settee {A}
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Tintable
+Half-Deer+ Carefree Bikini Clutter - ALL - Hanging Bra
+Half-Deer+ Carefree Bikini Clutter - ALL - Offside Thong
Gems- Not available- Retired item
Sway's [Neal] Jeans
Sway's [Neal] Bra
TA Sensation Naughty Set
junk. vintage camera light.
floorplan. hanging string bulbs
floorplan. hanging lightbulb
floorplan. neon adult video
floorplan. neon peep show
-tres blah- Salad Days - Record Player (Blush)
-tres blah- Salad Days - Ruffled Clutch
-tres blah- Salad Days - Cat Face Jade
-tres blah- Salad Days - Record Storage (Mint)
-tres blah- Salad Days - Passing Time
-tres blah- Salad Days - Fox Tail Agave
tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Cat Face Pillow
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Hot Lips Phone (Pink)

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts