Majesty- Neglected Kitchen

Hello there! I hope all is well! Usually everyone wants a pristine kitchen. But, what about the people that do not! I am featuring DRD with the Neglected kitchen set new to the Uber event! I am also featuing the picnic set from Kalopsia at Limit8. If you are the type of person that would neglect your kitchen then I would also figure you would have a picnic set for your dining space. LOL But, hey that is just how I see it. That is what inspired me and what I went with. I also added more decor items from DRD that I have from different sets that fit perfectly in this space. I also have some food items on the picnic table. The BLTA sandwich & cheese and bread boar comes with the picnic set. The Mimi's pies to the left are sold by themselves. There is always a lot of details with DRD items and there is so many things to look at in this set. I love mixing and matching older things with new in each space that I decorate. It really helps making a space your own. Some things I use are like really old yall but many of the older mesh items still look good. Some I will have to toss when I get my stuff together but for the most part just know Quality items really do last!
 I didn't want to put stuff all over the floor eventhough this kitchen is supposed to be neglected. I tried to do it in a more clean/messy kind of way if that is even a real thing. LOL I also added a couple of stools by the picnic table for more seating. You can really make a wild roleplay space with these items. I of course have full details of everything below but most of the items are from DRD and Kalopsia! I am still posting back to back so feel free to come back and take a look at the blog! This month is just getting started! Thank you so much for the support. I really appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and/or follow my facebook page! I leave all credits and links below. I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead. Happy Monday to all of you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
-DRD- Neglected Kitchen - Set- NEW at the Uber Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200
DRD - Neglected Kitchen - Wall
DRD - Neglected Kitchen - Fridge
DRD - Neglected Kitchen - Stove
DRD - Neglected Kitchen - Sink
DRD - Neglected Kitchen - Trashcan


11 - DRD - Trailer Park - Kitchen Small c/m
16 - DRD - Trailer Park - Bulletin Board c/m
10 - DRD - Trailer Park - Kitchen Shelf c/m
32 - DRD - Trailer Park - Stool One c/m
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Coffee Bar
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Bake Case
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Notes - Many Reasons
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Coffee Maker
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Notes - Best Stories
DRD Gardenhouse flowerpot 1
DRD Gardenhouse flowerpot 2
DRD - Food BBQ condiments
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

Kalopsia - Picnic Set for Limit8-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Limit8/128/128/2  
Kalopsia - Cheese & Bread Board
Kalopsia - BLTA Sandwich
Kalopsia - Mimi's Pies 
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/159/128/2702

Other Decor-
dust bunny . spicy fiesta . grilled corn
floorplan. world map chart
floorplan. full service sign
Con.&floorplan. Rose in a Bottle
The Loft - Hudson Rug

Comments

Popular Posts