Majesty- Living For The City

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring the new skybox from Fapple named Life In the City! This skybox has 3 versions included. The One I have here is the full version and it's 315 Land Impact 35x35. It has a full city background surrounding it. You will feel like the King Of Queen of your own cityscape. The greenery and chair also come with the full version. Everything you see here. There is also a bookcase inside and fireplace. This can easily be your main home space. The version with no books is 109 Land Impact 27x20 and the version no scenery is also 27x20 with 198 Land impact! So, you can use the perfect version for what you are going for. There is nice open spaces and sectioned off rooms so you can use these spaces for your needs. I was drawn easily to the design of the exterior. The outside of skyboxes tend to be jet black and you are mostly stuck inside. This is one you will enjou inside and outside. That balcony is perfect for a chill spot in the chair. You can add a jacuzzi, grill area or a picnic area to name a few options. It could be a place to keep plants or pets as well. This skybox is very versatile. It is designed beautifully. You can go to the mainstore for the demo.
I hope everyone's weekend has gone well. I am hoping to stock up on some Ice cream. I have to try to cut down on my sweets. IDK if I am going to be able to do that. If my dentist told me I had to give up sweets I would laugh in his face. The only thing I would refuse to give up is Georgetown cupcakes. It's not happening. LOL I laugh at people that get one cupcake. I do. IDC. LOL!!! You stay in a long line for one cupcake. Move out the way! Thank the Lord for high metabolism! LOL Anyways, before I confirm to yall that I am a brat and go into a long drawn out story...I hope you enjoyed this post! Everything here is a part of this awesome skybox. I will put links for the mainstore, marketplace, and demo below! I have more posts coming! More to come! Thank you for the support and have a truly blessed day my friends. Feel free to follow me on the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Comments

Popular Posts